10 interesting vehicles of world's traffic police
- 10 famous car logos and their hidden meanings
- Assemble the supercars in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- The collection of Rolls-Royce bespoke clocks
- Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- Fiat S76 - the 'Beast of Turin' returned after over a century
- Top 6 trends forming car future
- Upgraded Fiat Fiorino to be launched in Europe
- The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
According to Russia's Gazeta, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) gives its traffic police the most expensive devices for patrol, worth around 15 million dollars. Therefore, many people dream of becoming Dubai Traffic Police.
In Belarus, vehicles of traffic police also include bulldozers.
In Britain, police on duty will ride horses during a football event or a vaudeville.
Egyptian traffic police frequently rides camel while patrolling the desert.
Besides bulldozer, Belarus police also use mini motor. The mobility of this vehicle is suitable for patrolling in the park.
In American movies, you can see traffic cops riding bicycles quite often. Japan and the Netherlands also have such police vehicles.
Another traffic police vehicle is rollerblade. It is being used by a lot of traffic police worldwide, including the French police.
Segway has become a "new trend" for patrol on the streets in Portugal, USA, Turkey, Germany and some other countries.
In Australia, water police uses motorboats the most.
In Finland, traffic police even keeps a deer while patrolling.
By: Hugh Wright